Looking for a fun paper plate craft for kids? Scroll down to find out how to make a Death Star Craft with this easy step by step tutorial!
This Death Star craft post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something from one of my affiliate links, I may earn a small commission that goes back into maintaining this blog.
With school being out right now, we’ve been doing our own version of homeschooling using Star Wars curriculum, activities and crafts.
It seems the best way to make learning interesting for my oldest. Plus, I like that he can learn new concepts using something he already loves.
If your kids are big Star Wars fans and you’re needing something to keep their hands occupied for awhile, this Star Wars craft is easy to create and you probably already have all of the supplies.
Paper Plate Death Star Craft
Supply List Needed for your Death Star Paper Plate
- 1 paper plate
- Gray tempera paint (or black and white to mix)
- Foam paint brush
- Popsicle stick, if desired
- Printable Death Star Paper Plate templates
Death Star PNG Templates for Cricut
How to Make This Star Wars Paper Plate Craft
- To use a print and cut device (such as Cricut Explore), use the PNG images. Upload to your machine software and cut according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- If not using the print and cut option, print the PDF and cut pieces apart.
- Paint the paper plate gray and allow to dry completely.
- Decorate the paper plate by attaching pieces with glue.
- Glue or tape the paper plate to the popsicle stick.
- Allow the craft to dry completely before playing or displaying.
Check out my other Disney crafts and printables!