Looking for a fun, Disney printable game to play with friends or on your own? Check out this fantastic Disney Cootie Catcher (also known as a Disney Fortune Teller), Scroll down to download!
This Cootie Catcher post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something from one of my affiliate links, I may earn a small commission that goes back into maintaining this blog.
Whether you called it a Fortune Teller or Cootie Catcher, you probably made one of these folded paper games when you were growing up.
I actually forgot about these until I ran across some old photos and it brought back a ton of memories of making these with my cool older cousins.
Since they were so fun when I was little, I thought it might be cool to create a Disney version that my kids could play. I’ve got all the steps so you can create your own Disney fortune teller.
How to Make a Disney Cootie Catcher
- Print this Disney Cootie Catcher Printable, click here.
- Cut along the outside line
- Fold 2 opposite corners together, then repeat with the other 2 corners, and unfold
- Turn the printed side upside down, and fold all 4 corners to the center of the paper
- Turn the paper back over, then fold all 4 corners to the middle of the paper
- Fold sides together, then repeat on the other 2 sides
- Stick your fingers inside the tabs
How to Play the Disney Fortune Teller Game
- Pick a color and spell it out opening the catcher with the same amount of letters in the color
- Pick a number, then count out the number opening the catcher
- Pick a different number, open the fold, and read your fortune