Are you looking for a cute Disney Christmas craft for kids? Keep scrolling to get this free printable Mickey Mouse snowflake craft for kids of all ages!
This printable Mickey Mouse snowflake craft contains affiliate links which means if you purchase something from one of my affiliate links, I may earn a small commission that goes back into maintaining this blog.
Crafting at home is more fun when it has a Disney twist.
These Mickey snowflakes are the perfect project to celebrate the holiday season with your kids. They’re quick and easy to set up, and only use a few common supplies that you probably already have.
Plus, they’ll love seeing these Disney-inspired paper snowflakes on display around the house.
With just a few simple steps, you can help your kids craft their very own Mickey snowflakes this Christmas. They’ll love having something special to hang on the tree or put in their window this winter.
So get started today and make some memories with your family while you craft together.
How to Make a Disney Paper Snowflake
These hand-cut, paper snowflakes are the perfect addition to your holiday décor in December and can even stay up during the month of January. Plus, they give a little pop of Disney!
- Tissue paper– white, light blue, dark blue, or other shades of blue, cut into squares
- Disney snowflake template
- Pencil, optional
- Hole punch, optional
- String, optional
- Print out the snowflake pages onto cardstock. There are three different designs, each on its own page.
- Cut the snowflake shapes out with scissors.
- If your child is younger, a glue stick and letting them stick the squares on the snowflake works best.
- Older kids can use the pencil to wrap the tissue paper around and dab it in glue, then press it onto the snowflake shape.
- Trim the tissue paper that hangs over for a clear shape, if necessary.
- Punch a hole in the top of the snowflake.
- Use the string to attach it to the ceiling or to a light fixture over the table.
What to do with Your Mickey Paper Snowflakes
There really are so many ways to use these Mickey snowflakes for kids of all ages. Here are a few more ideas:
- Print the snowflakes on colored paper.
- Make copies to use as color sheets.
- Use the printer settings to print out different sizes for a variety of snowflakes.
- Decorate them and hang them as name signs on bedroom doors.
- Use them as a template to trace the shape onto wax paper and make sun catchers.
No matter how you choose to use these fun Disney snowflakes, your kids will love getting creative with their pal Mickey!