10 Cold Weather Hacks to Keep You Warm this Winter
1. Be smart with your thermostat
2. Run your ceiling fan in reverse
This will not only heat up your home but bring the scents of your delicious meal throughout the house.
3. Utilize the oven to heat up your house
4. Open the blinds and curtains when the sun is out
5. Dress in layers
6. Make sure your doors and windows are sealed well
7. Eat and drink hot foods
Try turning on some music and having a little dance party to get your blood circulating.
8. Get up and get moving
Vents are sometimes in odd places, so check all-around your house.
10. Make sure your vents aren’t blocked
Find out more about
Winter Weather Hacks
DIY Reindeer Ornaments with Wood Slices
5 Fun New Year’s Eve Ideas for Families
Read more family travel blog Marcie in Mommyland!